Marketing during an economic downturn is not only key to company survival, but provides opportunities to be harnessed. Do you want to know how to market effectively in challenging times?
- Learn strategies to stay afloat
- Capture market share
- Thrive during even the toughest economic time
Our three experts have nearly 100 years of marketing experience combined:
- Brad Kugler, CEO/Co-Founder of DirectMail2.0
- Morgan DiGiorgio, SVP Sales & Marketing of DirectMail2.0
- Joy Gendusa, Founder/CEO of PostcardMania
Our special guest Joy Gendusa has taken her company through a number of pivots and transformations, but she was faced with the ultimate business test during the 2008 economic crisis. Joy will share her entrepreneurial journey and the massive lessons she’s learned along the way, plus there will be time for Q&A.
Discover how to make the most of challenging times! Want to learn more? Email us at [email protected]!