Brad Kugler, CEO of DirectMail2.0, is featured on this “Masters in Marketing Agency” podcast. He talks about this marketing solution designed to track clients’ direct mail campaigns and enhance the overall result through cross-channel marketing.
Tune in to learn more about what DirectMail2.0 does and how they help organizations with their marketing efforts, plus:
- The amount of touchpoints it takes to generate a sale.
- The benefits of marketing on multiple different platforms.
- What makes direct mail such an effective marketing technique.
- How to get the location data of your website’s visitors.
- The power of re-target marketing.
- How Brad started his own marketing agency and got his first customers.
- The high failure rate in marketing and the need there is for persistence.
- The benefits and downsides of focusing on a narrow niche.
- Tools you can use to test different marketing channels.
- The future of marketing and targeted advertising.